Instant substantial relief from impaired breathing ability of a patient suffering from Sarcoidosis lungs and the relief from agonizing ailments of other patients in Delhi Healing Camp –March 2012
1. Harjeet Kaur 46 years, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Phone: 011 25499606. Diagnosis: Sarcoidosis lungs stage iii-iv, Cataract. There was inadequate oxygen absorption in normal breathing and she required oxygen under constant increased pressure. Even with assisted ventilation she was not comfortable and could not sleep at night in spite of constant use of sleeping pills. And she was depressed also. After first day of healing camp she could sleep without sleeping pills after one year. She could breathe comfortably without assisted breathing. She was unable to speak loudly previously after the camp she could sing religious hymns. How it happened, I am sure no doctor can explain the relief?
2. Bhupinder Kaur, age 72 years, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi. Phone: 011 65485800. Diagnosis: Brain Stroke about 10 years back. She was unable to move her limbs in spite of the treatment from experts of Delhi Hospitals. Any improvement in one day is unthinkable. After the first day of healing camp, she noticed overall improvement in her health. The swelling on feet, face and entire body had reduced and almost disappeared, she was looking cheerful and confident. She was transported from home on ambulance and was seated on elevated stretcher inside the Gurdwara.
3. Amarjeet Singh age 47 years, Rajouri Garden, N Delhi.Ph: 9811194160. Diagnosis: Cancer caecum, transverse colon and sigmoid colon from 2 years. After his major surgery in June 2012. he attended the first healing camp in Sep 2010 for two days and on third day he decided against the continuation of chemotherapy after having had only two cycles. It would have lead to him to have suicidal tendency, so he had to hide his intentions from doctors, so he told doctors that he was going to USA for further treatment. He is absolutely healthy now and nobody can make out that he had this major problem in his life. He goes to radio diagnosis for further review and he does not meet cancer specialist. This recovery is a gift from God and is un explainable.
4.Anhad Kaur Matharu age 9 years. Gujranwala Town, part 1, N Delhi. Ph. 98185330053. Diagnosis: Brain Tumour- Medulloblastoma with metastasis in spinal cord and meninges from the last one year. She suffered from fever, in coordination in movements. Headache, no appetite and loss of weight. Her life is transformed now and she is looking normal for her age, though the treatment from hospital in the form of chemotherapy and radiation was done.
5. Atamjit Singh age 47 years, Raja Kheri, Maklonia, Sagar, MP. Ph: 9914356559. Diagnosis: Chronic Renal failure and depression. He was very weak and had hopelessness before coming to Ludhiana camp in Sep 2011 and this year he attended the camps at Ludhiana and Delhi. He is feeling happy and healthy and he feels he does not have any problem now.
6. Gagandeep Singh age 41 years. Gujjranwala Town, Part3. N Delhi. Diagnosis: Shrinkage both kidneys leading on to failure. He feels relieved and hopeful after the camp.